In the train with a bike
Travelling with the bike gets more and more popular with every year and undeniably train is the type of public transport where it is quite conveniently to carry bikes!
- Railway wagons that are fitted with bike holders are marked with a label at the doors.
- A baggage ticket must be purchased to carry the bikes.
- In case there are no bike holders in the wagon, the bikes are placed in the salon between the seats, it is specified by the conductor – controller.
- In one wagon it is allowed to carry bikes according to the number of bike holders, if there are no bike holders, then – not more than 5 bikes.
- When travelling with a bike, it is important to plan the time and arrive timely to the train to lift the bike in the train and place it in the designated place not causing a delay.
If you are a group of cyclists (more than 15 people), please register 48 hours in advance by calling 67232135 so that we can agree on the possibility to get in the required station!